BMS (Building Management System) is a synchronous system that allows control and management of all technical systems in the building such as electrical systems, domestic water supply systems, air-conditioning, ventilation and environmental warnings. , security, fire alarm - fighting, ... ensure the operation of equipment in the building is accurate, timely, efficient, energy-saving and saving operating costs. BMS system is a synchronous system with real-time, online, multimedia, multi-user, microprocessor systems including central microprocessors with all computer software and hardware. , I / O devices, area processors, sensors and controllers via point matrices.
A Building Management System (BMS) controls and monitors the following systems:
- Electricity distribution stations.
- Backup generator.
- Lighting systems.
- Air conditioning and ventilation system.
- Fire alarm system.
- Fire System.
- Elevator system.
- Public sound system.
- Access control card system.
- Security system.
Features of BMS
- Allow utilities (smart devices) in the building to operate in a synchronized and exact manner according to the requirements of the operator.
- Allows controlling applications in the building via control cables and network protocols.
- Connecting technical systems such as security, fire alarm, ... via the system's open interface port with interface languages according to international standards.
- Monitoring the air environment, human working environment.
- Summarizing and reporting information.
- Warning of incidents, giving timely warning signals before incidents.
- Data management includes program editing, database management, graphics editing program, data storage and backup.
- Flexible, scalable BMS system with solutions, ready to meet all requirements.
Benefits brought from BMS
- Simplify and automate the operation of repetitive procedures and functions.
- Better management of equipment in the building thanks to data storage systems, maintenance and maintenance program and automatic warning reporting system.
- Reduce incidents and respond quickly to customer requests or when problems occur.
- Reduce energy costs through centralized control and energy management features.
- Reduce labor costs and training time for operators - easy to use, the management model is shown visually on the computer, allowing to minimize costs for personnel and training.
- Easy to upgrade, flexible programming on demand, size, organization and different expansion requirements.